the world of kelsey

Saturday 13 December 2014

| Kelsey's Xmas Lush Haul ♥ |

Hey guys, so this is my bit of the blog where I randomly talk about LUSH products because every time I go past a LUSH shop I have to buy something as I'm just a massive fan of their fragrances and that's enough me bragging on about my LUSH life so I hope you enjoy it !!!! ♥


Candy Mountain Bubble Bar
 
This is one of my favourite sweet things around this time of year!! It turns your bath water a pale pink and it gives off a scent of sweet sweet delightfulness, it also smells like LUSH's rock star soap!! Mines a bit messed up because I have used it a couple of times and is a lovely treat if you have a sweet tooth ( don't eat it!!! )
This is a bubble bar so you break a bit off of the bar and crumble it under your running water to create millions of lush smelling bubbles!!!!!
£2.75 ♥
 
So White Bath Bomb
 
This is my absolute favourite lush product of all time it smells like APPLES!!!!
I've had 3 in the past month and it is just glorious, it turns your bath like pastel
rose colour and smells sooooooooooooooo nice!!!!!!! If you like fruit and Disney films then this is one for you!!!
This is a bath bomb so you obviously put it into your bath and watch it fizz away!!!!!!!!!!!
£3.50 ♥
 
Butterball bath bomb
 
This one I haven't tried yet but it smells amazing, this is nice one if you want to warm up and have a relaxing bath!! It is small and cute but also smells like cocoa butter. It is good for irritated, dry and sensitive skin and this is also a bath bomb!!
£2.65 ♥
 
Luxury Lush Pud Bath Bomb
 
This is also one of my favourite bath bombs and all that I can say is it smells like Christmas!!!!!! I love this one as it turns your bath water a million different colours and smells like a new fresh Christmas morning!!!
this again is also a bath bomb!!
£3.50 ♥
 
Golden wonder bath bomb 
 
 
 
I also haven't used this one before but I have good things about it and how it turns your bath water a colour that you wouldn't imagine to be in a gold bath bomb !! And it also has golden stars in it so I'm looking forward to putting this into my bath !!!! If you pick this up in the shop beware that you will get covered in glitter and have it all over your face!!!!!!!!! (As I had an itch and I had a massive golden blob on my head)(spotted by Molly) 
obviously this is also a bath bomb!!!!!!!
£3.75 ♥
 
 Dashing Santa

 
Two words ... red...Santa!!!! This one is heaven it gives a red colour to your bath water as well as giving off a citrusy scent to your skin!!! I have used this one once and well it is just so relaxing and makes your skin so soft and smell like lemons!! It is one of Molly's favourites and also a nice one if you love fruity scents!!!
£2.95 ♥
 

Cinders
 
Now this is my last LUSH product and it is the first thing in LUSH that I have ever bought it smells like almonds and cinnamon and has a popping surprise in the middle!! The scent is warm and relaxing and makes you want to eat it (like I said don't eat it) I love this one and every year at Christmas I'm going to pop in LUSH and pick it up!!
£2.50 ♥
 
That's all the things I got in lush and comment below if u enjoyed it !!!
 
Thanks for popping in !!
 
~Kelsey~
x 

No comments:

Post a Comment