the world of kelsey

Saturday 27 December 2014

| Kelsey's Christmas Tag ♥ |

Hewo!!!!!!!!!!
 
Its me Kelsey!!! I thought I should do a Christmas tag because well Christmas has just passed!!!! So yh comment down below if you liked it ♥
 
 
1) What are your top 3 favourite Christmas films?
 
~Elf~
Will Ferrell is one of my favourite actors and the film is just so funny and great if you need to get into the christmasy spirit ♥
~The Santa clause 1,2&3~
I recently watched these films and I fell in love with them as soon as I pressed play!!! This is a great film and has a great twist in the story of Santa Clause!! I highly recommend these films as they are sure to get you excited for Christmas ♥
~Home Alone~
Well this on I have loved for absolutely ages!!
It's a great festive comedy and is sure to leave you in stitches!! I highly recommend watching this as it is funny and festive ♥
 
2) What is your favourite Christmas song?
 
Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) ~ Michael Buble ♥
 or
Ariana Grande ~ Santa Tell Me ♥
 
3) Can you name all of Santa's reindeers?
1) Rudolph
2) Cupid
3) Dancer
4) Prancer
5) Blitzen
6) Vixen
7) Comet
8) Donner
9) Dasher
 
yes, yes I can!!! ♥
 
4)Are you a giver or a receiver?
 
most of the time I'm a giver I love to see the reaction on peoples faces when they open the present but I also like receiving gifts because then I know that people care about me so much they spend money on me!! ♥
 
5) if you had to go anywhere in this time of the year where would you go?
 
DISNEYWORLD FLORIDA!!!!! as I am a BIG Disney fan!!! ♥
 
6) Who was the hardest person to buy a Christmas present for this year? 
 
My Boyfriend Ethan ♥
 
7) What would you like from Santa this year?
 
To be honest I don't really know I think I would like ..........  A LOAD OF LUSH PRODUCTS!!!!! ♥
 
8) What are your favourite Christmas treats?
 
Mince pies and a Christmas dinner!! ♥
 
9) Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
 
Sadly its fake this year but I loooovvvveeee realy trees even though the needles get EVERY WHERE!!
 
10) Have you ever had a white Christmas?
 
Yes but I can't remember when!!!!! ♥
 
11) What is the best Christmas present you have had?
 
Hmmmmm hard to say I think I will have to say my Pandora ring that I got last year from my auntie and uncle ♥
 
12) Who is the easiest person to get a present for?
 
Easy my grampy!!! Some socks and slippers and your good to go!! ♥
 
13) Do you believe in Santa clause?
 
Of course I do why would I know his reindeers names if I didn't!!! ♥
 
14) When do you usually put your Christmas tree up?
 
We usually put the Christmas tree up on the first week of December if not the week after!!!♥
 
15) What are your favourite things to do in the holidays?
 
I would have to say spending time with my family and going to costa with my mates and having a gingerbread and cream latte!!!
 
 
♥ Hope you enjoyed it ♥
 
~♥Kelsey♥~
 
\(•-•)
  ( . (\
 /   \
 
(•-•)
<( . (>
/   \
 
 
   (•-•)/
<) . )
  /   \
 

No comments:

Post a Comment