the world of kelsey

Thursday 18 December 2014

| 30 Random Facts About Me | Molly♥ |

Hellur!♥ 

As this blog is new and you guys don't really know us that well.I thought that i would do a 30 random facts about me tag.Lets get started ♥ x x x


1. My names Molly ^-^

2. I'm 13 

3. I'm not english 

4. My favorite breed of dog is Akita 

5. Sloths , Giraffes , Owls and Bats are my favorite animals 

6. I have 2 pets 

7. When i'm 17 i'm moving to Nottingham.

8. I play guitar 

9. I like to draw 

10. I also like to edit music....

11. I like most of ed sheerans songs... so he's most probably my favorite male artist .

12. Bvb , PTV , Green day , 5sos are my favorite bands.

13, The first song i ever brought was ' I wish i was a punk rocker ' >.<

14. Autumn and Winter are my favorite seasons.

15. Hobbit , Harry Potter , Hunger games. Are most probably the best movies .

16. My favorite youtubers are... Joe , Bunny , Zoe , Shane and Emma c:

17. COOKIE MONSTER IS AWESOME !!! SO ARE UNICORNS  

18. Apparently i have green eyes .

19. Brown hair... o-o

20. I still like disney films....

21. My most used social media is instagram, twitter and tumblr. o-o

22. I like the colour grey and burgundy.

23. My childhood boyfriend was bibble from barbie. I never liked barbie... i just watched it because of bibble.

24. Barney the bear used to scare me.

25. My favorite perfume is daisy dreams by marcc jacobs.

26. I've always wanted to create meh own band :3 but never got there.

27. BATMAN AND THOR ARE AWESOME.

28. Olaf and Stitch are my favorite disney characters .

29. I'm a unicorn...

30. I'M ALLERGIC TO CHERRIES .

Thanks for reading ♥♥ x

No comments:

Post a Comment