the world of kelsey

Saturday 13 December 2014

| 30 Random Facts About Me | Kelsey♥ |

Hewo
 
So Molly has already done one of these and I thought well maybe I should one because what really the point of finding out about 1 of us and not the other so here are 30 facts about me!!! ♥

1) my name is Kelsey ( well ... pretty obvious )

2) I'm taken ( sorry lads )

3) my favourite shops are LUSH!!! ( obviously!!! ), boots, primark, new look, yankee candle and superdrug!!!

4) I have 2 dogs called Marley and Fletcher

5) im a LUSH!!! fanatic!!!!!

6) my favourite make-up brands are mac, benefit, soap & glory, Barry M and sleek ( there's to many to write!! )

7) my favourite nail polishes are Essie, Barry M and Sally Hansen

8)I ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ YouTube!!!

9) my eye colour is brown

10) my hair colour is brown

11) I wear glasses in school

12) I only wear eye shadow and mascara to school

13) my favourite bands are 5 Seconds Of Summer, McBusted, Rixton and Green Day !!

14) I ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ harry potter I would do anything to meet the cast!!!!

15) I'm a geek ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

16) I get picked on sometimes because I'm different

17) my favourite subjects are tech, English and music

18) I love to sing but im not that confident in singing in a big crowd

19) I messed up in a school talent show in front of my whole year in year 7

20) I wanted to start a blog since I was 10 but didn't have the guts

21) my favourite male singers are Ed Sheeran, Shawn Mendes, Bruno Mars and George Ezra

22) my favourite female singers are Ariana Grande, Christina Perri, Paloma Faith and Taylor Swift

23) I am a teen !!
 
24) my favourite Xmas films are Elf, The Santa clause1,2&3, a Muppets Christmas carol and nativity 1&3
 
25) I'm a Taurus!!!
 
26) my favourite animals are dogs, wolfs, elephants and koalas
 
27) my favourite Disney films are Peter Pan, The Lion King, Snow White, Frozen and The Nightmare Before Christmas
 
28) \(•_•)
        ( . (>
        /   \
 
29) I love hugs!!!!
 
30) I CAN'T WAIT TILL XMAS!!!!
 
 
So that's some things about me and I hope you liked it !!!
 
thanks for popping in to our blog!!!
 
♥~Kelsey~♥
x
 
 
    (•_•)          \(•_•)          (•_•)/
<( . (>           ( . (\          /) . )
  /   \               /   \            /   \ 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment