the world of kelsey

Sunday 11 January 2015

| Getting my cartilage pierced | Kelsey ♥ |

Hello its me Kelsey,

So yesterday me and Molly went to Yate and got our cartilage pierced. So i'm gunna go through the steps of what the piercer did and the after care. ♥

So if u are wondering what a cartilage piercing is it is this ♥ >>>

 
So the first thing they do is ask you what earing you would like out of a selection that they give to you, I chose a gold stud with a white diamond in the middle and so did Molly. ♥
 
After that they cleaned the area with a sterilised wipe that got rid of all the bacteria around the area that is going to be pierced. ♥
 
Then when your ear is sterilised they put a dot in your ear and ask you if that is the place you want it pierced or if you want it higher or lower, mine was perfect so I left it where it was. ♥
 
The next thing that they did is load the gun with the earing that you chose at the start and tell you to look at the wall straight ahead of you ( Me and Molly had it done with a gun but you could also have it done with a needle which apparently hurts more ). ♥
 
This was the point when my heart started beating and my blood started pumping, I was really nervous but as soon as the gun went in, I didn't feel anything at all!!! ♥
 
After that point the ear that I had pierced was starting to feel a bit sore and a bit red but after that it started to feel hot and then stopped and felt normal again... It was really strange!!! ♥ 
 
We went to the desk and paid £10 each which was very cheap I thought !!!!! ♥
 
The after care
 
After the whole process of the ear piercing Me, Molly and my Mum went into Claire's and got some after care lotion which was £5!!! ♥
 
We then went home and put the lotion on my new piercing, the way to do this is to put a bit of it on a cotton wool pad and use circular motions around the front and the back of the ear. ♥
 
the twist !!!
After cleaning the area grab the front of the earing and twist it three times like turning the pin of your watch, it hurts a bit for the first time but gradually gets less sore the more you do it. After that clean the ear once more to make sure its clean!!! ♥
 
TIP! : Make sure you do this twice a day, 1 in the morning and one in the night before you go to bed!!!!♥
 
Hope this was useful !!! ♥
 
♥ ~ Kelsey ~ ♥
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment